How to upgrade to the latest Drupal without losing traffic, SEO rankings, or conversions
If you are looking to upgrade your Drupal website, you are likely trying to improve the performance and user experience of your website. However, the process can be tedious and overwhelming if you don’t have proper guidance or help. Here is a White Paper that explores the steps you need to take in order to ensure that your Drupal upgrade goes smoothly without compromising SEO rankings, traffic, or conversion rates.
What’s in the White Paper?
At the core of a successful website upgrade is user experience. But there are several other factors that you must consider before taking the plunge. This White Paper will guide you through all the necessary steps for a successful Drupal upgrade. Our team of experienced professionals can provide you with the guidance you need to successfully migrate and upgrade your website.
You'll find details to:
- Upgrading to the latest Drupal version
- Ensuring that all existing content, images, and other data are preserved and migrated successfully
- Testing for compatibility with plugins and themes
- Optimizing the website speed using Google PageSpeed Insights
- Implementing 301 redirects to maintain rankings and traffic
- Adding additional security measures to ensure optimal safety
- And more!
Download this whitepaper & discover how we assist our clients.