Drupal 10 is the latest version of the open-source content management system (CMS) Drupal, and it comes with several advancements in performance, security, and usability.
Since Drupal 8 and 9 are no longer supported by the community and have reached the end of life, thousands of websites running on these platforms have no option but to upgrade to Drupal 10.
Additionally, the upgrade promises enhanced developer experience and empowers organizations to maintain robust, scalable, and secure websites.
However, upgrading a website can be a daunting task, so we decided to hold the webinar “Drupal 10 Upgrade: How to Do It Right and On Budget” to make it a smooth and hassle-free experience for you.
From essential tips to best practices, you will gain the knowledge required to ensure a successful upgrade while keeping your project within budget.
What will you learn?
- Learn the Essentials: Understand what Drupal 10 brings to the table and why it's not just an upgrade but a transformation for your digital presence.
- Budget-Friendly Strategies: Get insider tips on how to manage your upgrade investment effectively, avoiding common financial pitfalls.
- Step-by-Step Guidance: Follow a structured roadmap that outlines planning your Drupal upgrade, including common challenges and how to overcome them.
- Troubleshoot with Experts: Hear from seasoned professionals about tackling potential challenges and how to resolve them swiftly.
- Real-World Insights: Benefit from case studies and success stories of businesses that have seamlessly transitioned to Drupal 10.
- CTOs and IT Decision-Makers
- Drupal Developers and Engineers
- Digital Marketing Teams
- E-commerce Executives
- Educational Institutions
- Government Organizations
- Private Organizations
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Web Administrators
- And everyone who wants to learn more about Drupal 10
- Receive a complimentary Drupal 10 upgrade audit and develop a strategy to tackle your upgrade process.
- Engage in a one-on-one consultation with experienced Drupal developers to discuss your individual requirements and concerns.
RESERVE YOUR FREE SPOT!!
Nash is a 17+ years veteran in the Drupal website & personalization space. With a proven track record of success with some of the world's leading corporations, he now leads DrupalPartners' website personalization unit. He is dedicated to helping businesses maximize their online profits through innovative strategies.
Drupal Staffing Expert
Colin is an IT staffing expert with over seven years of experience finding and hiring the best talent for various IT projects. He has a proven track record of delivering quality results in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Chief Technology Officer, DrupalPartners
Karthik is a tech-savvy and experienced Drupal Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the digital marketing industry. His expertise in Drupal provides clients with comprehensive knowledge about the best practices and strategies to define their digital goals./p>