Mobile Responsive Design Themes
With mobile and tablet use outpacing desktop and laptop computers, it's now more important than ever that your Drupal site be accessible on numerous and varied mobile devices. Drupal Partners is committed to ensuring that our client websites and Intranets are responsively designed using the latest, most cutting-edge open-source platforms.
Foundation by Zurb
The open-source framework, Foundation by Zurb, is simply one of the most advanced responsive design solutions available today. The creators, and now growing community of contributors which includes our own Drupal Partners developers, are focused on building “future-friendly” sites that will respond to any size screen with best-of-the-best mobile UI/UX designs. We choose Foundation by Zurb as one option to create a mobile responsive framework for client Drupal sites because it’s:
- Faster for Users – That’s your customers, prospects and employees! – The core built into Foundation’s framework creates a faster response time, which means faster clicks, accelerated animation, and improved forms submission.
- Faster for Coders – That’s us! – Without boring you with technical speak, rest assured that Foundation has built in really cool (or at least we think so) coding features like, medium grids, sublime text editor, building blocks and mobile templates that together help us to build you a better mobile sight at lightening speed.
Bootstrap From the Minds at Twitter
Bootstrap is yet another cutting-edge open-source platform available to developers looking to create the most forward-thinking, responsive designs for Drupal sites. Developed by a couple of self-described."nerds" at Twitter, Bootstrap is quickly becoming the little darling of responsive design for its:
- Ease of development with code blocking and CSS-Less functionality, resulting in quicker launch time for a new site.
- Fluid grid layout that dynamically adjusts itself based on the screen on which it's displaying.
- Consistent and uniform results across search platforms such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE.
- Complete customization abilities - it just takes an experienced design and development team willing to push the envelope for its clients - Enter, Drupal Partners!
Mobile App Development for Drupal Websites
As our world continues to become increasingly mobile, it's important to reach people where they are and how they like to access information. Responsive theme development, ensuring that Drupal sites are easily utilized on mobile devices, is now a matter of standard protocol with website design. But, what about ensuring that users can access your powerful Drupal site through mobile applications? This is the new, fastest growing norm in the world of mobile users today. As daily functions such as online banking are becoming more commonly accessed via mobile apps, it's creating an expectation from consumers that they should be able to engage with your business with a simple click of an app. Might your business grow if you launched a convenient mobile app as a compliment to your Drupal site? At Drupal Partners, we believe the answer is a resounding, "YES" and we can help. A mobile app will:
- Deliver only the most relevant content and engagement activities directly to the user.
- Increase user engagement with social media.
- Encourage user-created content such as video, image, blogs, polls, surveys and more.
- Provide easy, location-based map functionality.